Carson is becoming an independent little creature. He likes to feed himself sometimes (not always), so I try not to look.
Spencer put Carson in this barricade one day while he was innocently sitting on his bike. He didn't seem to mind, though. In fact he got kind of a kick out of it.
One evening Carson was getting tired and was so cuddly with me, I asked Andy to take a picture. Spencer, of course, had to involve himself, too.
2 comments:
I know I don't know your kids as well as you do, but it seems as though your kids could not be more different. Carson is a wild man - I got to play with him a bit a church the other day - he is so outgoing!! Too cute!
Beyond cute pics by the way....my personal fav. is the trying on of high heels. Hey...thanks for the yummy casserole yesturday and for the wheat making tips from you and your husband. You all are such an amazing family and I am so glad!
Post a Comment