Sunday, July 18, 2010
Miscellaneous Silliness
The title of this post pretty much sums up my everyday life. It's fun. I am a very fortunate woman (though it's hard to think of myself as a "woman"--I feel more like a girl).
One day several months ago, we discovered a book about "Winnie the Witch" at the library. Carson has been in love with the series ever since. I only know it is a series because I got online and found other stories about Winnie. They are hard to come by in the USA because they were written by an author from the UK. Nevertheless, they are very cute and entertaining books. I quite enjoy them myself. Anyway, Carson is always pretending to be Winnie. When Spencer participates, he becomes Winnie and Carson is her black cat, Wilbur. They are quite a pair.
Too bad you can't hear the sound effects he was making while I took this picture. Boys just can't play anything without making lots of sound effects (which means there's also a shower of saliva everywhere they go).
Obviously, this is Spencer taking a photo of himself while talking on the phone. Though I don't necessarily approve of his use of the camera, I have to say he takes some pretty good pictures. I especially like the ones he takes of himself. They are so...Spencer! It makes me chuckle.
This is what happens when we disagree about what he should wear. He layers the outfits! This day happened to be on the chilly side (it was weird, but we had a lot of those in June). I told him he would freeze his fanny off if he wore the shorts and tank top. So he tried to please both of us. I gotta give him credit for diplomacy.
We went to a family reunion and the uncles started bouncing kids around in a blanket. This is Spencer flying around. He thought it was marvelous fun. Carson firmly declined when they asked if he wanted a turn.
I don't know why I'm posting this one, except that it will remind some of our far away relatives what I look like. Perhaps your memory would serve me better than real life. Anyway, there I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment