Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Naughty

Whew! I am glad today is done. It was not one of our better ones. Actually, it was all good until this afternoon. Spencer was home from school and found a little block of styrofoam and decided to shred it all down the hall. I was not amused and told him to clean it up. He thought he'd just be silly and put it on the walls instead, so I turned on the timer for ten minutes. Of course, he didn't make it and lost his privileges for a show, bedtime stories, and treats for the evening. When I explained the consequences, he fell apart and cried to his father that I was unjust and cruel. They had a talk, but Spencer was mad at me all night.

Carson's turn came later, when I told them both to go to the bathroom. Carson was afraid that Spencer would get there first, and, not to be outdone, bit him on the hand to slow him down. It worked! He also lost his bedtime stories and treats and thought I was a cruel and horrible woman. I sent them both off to bed ASAP and I hope things go better tomorrow. I had actually planned on blogging some cute stories tonight, but I am no longer in the mood.

3 comments:

John and Jan Sherman said...

Good job Mommy.

The Smiths said...

Cute little Carson did what? I can't believe it.
I love being Carson's sunbeam teacher. He is such a well behaved boy and so smart. Always has an answer for me even if it a silly one. You guys are doing an awesome job.
Hope your week is better

The Smiths said...

I am sorry you had a bad day. i can believe Little Carson would do that. I am loving being his eacher. i think he has a lot of your husband personality because he always makes me laugh with his cute little comments.
You guys are doing a terrific job