Friday, March 11, 2011

Guess Who?

I have found some different looking folks at my house lately. See if you can guess who they are....

Carson has a mild lazy eye, so we tried patching for a few weeks, to no avail. He hated the patch, and even though he was very good about keeping it on, he cried every time I put it on. So now he has glasses, and says he misses the eye patch! The lady who fitted the glasses on him was just dying over how cute he looked. She is putting his picture on their bulletin board as well as their blog. He doesn't seem to mind the glasses most of the time, but he insists on pushing them up on top of his head to take a drink. They are also constantly covered with little fingerprints, so I hope he can actually see out of them!

Who is this crazy character?? I belong to a neighborhood book club, and I was hosting one night. Spencer wondered if he could attend, but I told him it was only for ladies. He got a gleam in his eye and I knew what he was thinking! Before long, he came out looking like this! I assigned him to answer the door to our guests, and they all got a laugh. One lady called him "Miss Thang" all night. He was the life of the party!

This strange dude is my spouse! (What was I thinking??) He just finished a scuba diving course with the Scouts, and felt the need to purchase his own mask and snorkel. Dakota thought he looked really creepy with it on, and she kept barking at him.

Spencer built these Lego cars a while ago and took lots of pictures so we could show them to everyone. This one is for Carson.

And this one he built for himself. He used a variety of angles and lighting, but I think you get the idea....

2 comments:

cred2216 said...

Great Shots and very cute strangers.
GGPR

John and Jan Sherman said...

He is the most adorable child in glasses -- of course he is one of the most adorable children in the world anyway. It is really good that he had so much experience with sunglasses.