Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tiny Hands

My babies are growing so fast! I wish I could slow things down a bit because I'm afraid I'll forget too much. I hope that in the next life the Lord lets me relive some of my favorite moments, like rocking my babies and lying on the bed and giggling with my boys.

This is my attempt to capture the cuteness of Parker's little baby hand. If only there was a way to preserve the softness and the pudgy feel of it. Baby hands and feet are the cutest!

Look who's sitting like a big boy! He likes to be on the same level as his brothers and feel like he's part of the fun.

And this is what they do to him when he's being "part of the fun!" Yes, that is a pretend skunk hat, and he doesn't know how to get it off, so he's stuck there looking silly!

Poor Parker, he doesn't have a chance with these two characters!

Mmm! First taste of rice cereal! He still doesn't like it very much, and he makes rotten faces and bawls through most of the meal.

Getting better at tummy time! It helps when there's a cute little friend in the mirror who keeps smiling at him.

He recently discovered his feet! Now he's always leaning over to examine his toes. He had no idea those interesting things were connected to him!

2 comments:

John and Jan Sherman said...

We agree with Parker about rice cereal - have you tasted it? It tastes like wallpaper paste. Grandma says Parker's milk would make it taste better, but then there is still the problem with texture.

cred2216 said...

Watch out girls ,here they come.