Monday, January 23, 2012

You've Got the Cutest...

...little baby face! I'm a boring blogger lately, so here are some baby pics to make you smile.

I love bathtub pictures! Baby fat seems even cuter when it's immersed. It's fun to see him kick and splash in the tub. Babies always love bathtime!

I was trying to entertain Parker one morning while I was making the boys' beds, so I handed him this crocodile and he loves it! It's a startling color, it has interesting bumps and textures, and it squeaks! With three little boys, I am doomed to a life full of reptiles.

Enjoying the morning sunshine on Mommy's bed

Special delivery! It's a baby in a box! He looks like he's ready to go sledding. The kids always think it's so funny to do silly things with the baby. Parker kind of enjoyed it in there too.

So we have to work on his posture a little, but at least he's giving his legs a workout. He seems so short to be standing up already!

Spencer says it's difficult to read with a small helper like this. I can't imagine why!

Do you think it's distracting if someone holds onto his ear?

Parker loves his toes! He never fails to be delighted to see them. I would be too if my toes were so tiny and cute.

One quick story: I was reading a little "Curious George" to the kids the other night and Spencer asked if the author was dead. I said I didn't know. I then mentioned (in a different line of thought) that I enjoyed Curious George stories when I was little. Spencer put the two ideas together and exclaimed, "Oh WOW!! So he IS dead then!"

No comments: