I remind Andy frequently that he is a lucky, lucky man to have married me. I am the Voice of Reason in his life. Whenever he has a ridiculous idea (like running out to buy a new house when we have a newborn and we're so tired we can hardly stand up), or just a dumb idea (like eating pie instead of dinner), I set him straight immediately. Without fail, each time this happens, he shudders. I'm convinced the chill down his spine is the Holy Spirit indicating the truthfulness of my words. Now whenever he shudders we both start laughing and I exclaim, "Truth!!"
Saturday, March 3, 2012
Losing Legos
Have I mentioned that Carson is utterly in love with Legos? One day we heard a news story on the radio about a couple of teenage boys who attached their Lego men, along with cameras, to balloons and sent them up into the sky. Exceeding all expectations, their Lego guys ventured clear into space! Spencer and I thought that was a fun current event. Then I noticed Carson in the back seat with tears in his eyes and his lower lip sticking out. He said, "So those boys will never see their Lego guys again?" What could I say? I told him that they would get new ones. He didn't seem very comforted. How disturbing to think that someone might lose their Lego guys forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very true, he is verry lucky, and smart also. He choose you.
Grand Pa R
Post a Comment