I remembered Chitters the owl and what do you know? He's STILL there!! We found out he is now 35 years old (yes, the same age as me). Most owls live about 15 years in the wild, but he has had such a stable and safe home that he is still kickin'!
Isn't this beautiful?? We walked along the wooded trails and the boys enjoyed finding interesting sticks and leaves.
They also had fun pretending to be frightening creatures in the shadows!
Then there was the treehouse. Little boys' paradise! They could have had fun there for many hours. We'll just have to go back sometime!
Here's Parker watching TV with his daddy.
And snuggling with Uncle Mike on Thanksgiving Day.
I like watching Spencer feed Parker. I was trying to capture him opening his mouth while putting the spoon in Parker's mouth, but they were finished before I got a good shot.
Everyone was excited when we put out our lighted deer and sleigh in the front yard!
The big brothers were wearing hats one night, so Parker had to have one too! Spencer told me that the other day he walked into Parker's room and Parker said, "Geevenfoof!" He asked, "What's Geevenfoof?" Parker just pointed at Spencer, so we assume that's his new nickname. If only I'd thought of Geevenfoof when Spencer was born!
"Aw! These shoes stink just like Spencer's feet! I love them!"
Aw...Sundays really wear him out! At this very moment, he is snoring rather loudly on the bed. I sneaked in with the video camera. Now I have solid proof that he snores!




1 comment:
You are becoming more and more fun all the time!
Post a Comment