I don't know if this boa was a baby or not, but the kids thought he was pretty cool. I can't imagine sitting there all day holding a snake. Blecchh!
This is enough to freak out a mother! Parker didn't mind too much. He just looked at it for a minute and then started pushing it away. He sure wasn't scared, though.
Baby turtles!
Parker's first pony ride! He smiled the whole time.
Spencer's horse was named Sam.
What is it with Carson and his always-crooked helmet? May (the horse) was good to him though.
Cute little chicks! Too bad they're only cute for a few days.
Parker loved them!
Carson's chick was so weary from being handled all morning that it fell asleep in his hands! I don't think Carson would have minded holding him through his whole nap. I love this picture!
Aww--Parker's favorite--ducklings!! The look on his face says it all. He didn't necessarily want to hold the duckies, but he sure enjoyed being close to them.
Love the floppy-eared bunnies!
The little ones got a ride on the baby train. This was another first for Parker.
No comments:
Post a Comment