Kids started school July 25! This summer has been so hot, I don't mind sending them back so early. We might as well have our break when it's pleasant to go outside!
Carson is in first grade! He has a morning teacher for reading and
writing, and an afternoon teacher for math and art. He is very
reserved, but has already been labeled "a strong student." I went in to
help his class this week. I was helping a small group of kids log in
to the computer while Carson was in another group doing an art project.
When my group was settled, I went over to see how Carson was doing. I
was careful to be discreet and un-embarrassing, but before long he
hissed, "Mom, you can go back to the computers now!" It's already
started!
Spencer is in fourth grade. He's moving into "big kid" status now! He was one of the first in his class to pass off his multiplication facts. He is reading The Hardy Boys series and just bought a big stack of baseball cards.
And this is how a happy, contented mom looks when her children are at school and the baby is napping!
No comments:
Post a Comment