Friday, November 20, 2015

Sleepers

I love watching my children sleep, and not just because they're being quiet!  As cute as they are while awake, they're adorable in slumber too. Take note of Parker's arms above his head.

Although the picture is sideways, do you notice a similarity?  I'm told it's a sign of contentment when they sleep with their arms up like this.

Poor Parker was so tired, and then he started watching a nature show with Carson.  He just couldn't stay awake for the mountain goats anymore!

Yesterday I took the two youngest to Kohl's with me.  Parker needed some new shoes.  We found some super cool ones with Cars on them and they light up too!   Anyway, I looked around the store for a while and I noticed Parker getting pretty droopy.  When he lay down on the floor, I asked if he was tired and told him we were almost done.  Within two minutes, he asked, "Mommy, do they have anyplace to sweep (sleep) in here?"  We headed straight for the checkout line!

No comments: