Thursday, May 28, 2009
Accomplishments
Our little Spencer has had an eventful year, especially in the spring. He has made some milestones and overcome common five-year-old fears. We are so proud of him!
Here's our smiling preschool graduate. He has such a sweet little face. This will be a hard picture to look at when he's 18.
Here he is with Miss Tammy just after the graduation program. I didn't notice at the time, but later I realized he was wearing a "Made in China" sticker on his forehead. He must have found it on his graduation cap. Anyway, the program was fun. They sang songs for an hour, and for each song, a couple of kids would stand, dressed as a character or act out the song. Spencer wore a top hat and held a picture of Abraham Lincoln. I did take pictures, but they all turned out too dark. All day before the program, he whined and cried and refused to go. I made him go anyway, and he sang with gusto. After nearly every number, he clapped vigorously and yelled, "Wah-hoo!" I asked him that night if he was glad he went. He replied, "Yeah!" Funny boy.
He also completed his first season of soccer. His coach was so nice, and bought these cute little trophies for all the kids. What a champ! He says next year he'd like to try t-ball.
We tried out our new local bowling alley and "fun center." They have lots of fun games, miniature golf, etc. Carson didn't bowl, but he sure enjoyed watching the balls come up through the machine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations to the smartest, and the best looking, boy in the class.
Post a Comment