Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Dear Boy

Andy left his dirty jacket lying on the floor for TWO DAYS, and tonight I was fed up with it. I told him to pick it up "within the next ten minutes or...." At that point Spencer picked up the thought and said, "And if you don't, you'll be movin' to another place!!" Exactly! What a great kid!!

2 comments:

John and Jan Sherman said...

Oh what clean crisp boys you have. When Grandma was little all the teachers used to brag about how clean and crisp she looked everyday in her nice and very white blouses. How nice in those Park City duds. Good job Spencer, Carson and Mommie.

John and Jan Sherman said...

Look at the children with bright shiny faces. Kids know when they look good and clean. They do appreciate it as much as Grandma does. Hello Spencer!! Hello Carson!!! Happy Memorial Day. We are going to the cemetary to visit Grandma Batt and those at the Caledonia Cemetary. I bought flowers for Grandma Batts stone. I miss here and cry for her sometimes.