Monday, September 28, 2009

Children's Museum

As many of you know, I went for a little vacation a couple of weekends ago. I went to St. George with my family (saw a play, went shopping, etc.). So while I was gone, Andy had to feed and entertain the kids for FOUR days! Somehow he managed to cook only once (the day I returned). He's pretty good at making people feel sorry for him. Anyway, I suggested he take the boys to the children's museum, so here are the pictures....

He said they had a great time and probably could have spent much more than the two hours they were there. This little safari set-up would be enough for an entire afternoon, I'm sure.

Regardless of your political stance, you must admit that this face looks a lot cuter in the Oval Office than the one that's in there now!

He just needs to get a little taller....

My little firefighter has a bit of growing to do, too. He still loves fire trucks and gets excited when we see one. He is saying new words every day. Tonight it was "apple" and "peas."

I wish I could keep them this size forever. They are so sweet and tender and they still think Mommy is the most wonderful person in their lives!

1 comment:

cred2216 said...

In our hearts, they will always be this sweet. Will make a GREAT President and Fireman.