Blogger has changed, so I'm not sure how to do some things. Anyway, Spencer had a marvelous 6th birthday. I can't believe he is that old. He is still loving school and today started homework. He was so excited to do his homework, he was dancing around and couldn't wait to get going. I wished I had a video of that so I could show it to him when he gets to high school!

Here is the big candle blowout. The cake is shown below. I tried to make a pond with lily pads and then I put his little plastic frogs on it. He thought it was cool.


Here is his new bike. He really doesn't need the training wheels anymore, but he lacks confidence, so we'll just wait till he decides it's time.

Spencer is nuts about nuts. Costco's trail mix is his favorite snack. He even prefers it over Hostess Zingers. You can see here how he relaxes. He often watches TV like this: leaning back, legs crossed, enjoying a treat. He has a good life.

And here is our little munchkin. He loves Spencer's soccer shirt which fits him like a dress. He is saying lots of new words this week. Here are some that I can think of right away:
eetchup (ketchup)
owie
help
beep-beep
owl
mam-mam (Grandma)
Dadoof (Spencer)
That last one has us all baffled. I have no idea how he got "Dadoof" out of "Spencer," but that is definitely his new name. He has probably been using that for a long time, but because it is so bizarre I didn't figure it out till now. It is so fun to finally start communicating with him. I love to ask him questions and hear him respond, which is usually "Yah." He has a cute little voice. I hope he starts using it around other people so they believe me when I say that he DOES speak!
No comments:
Post a Comment