Tuesday, October 13, 2009
The Latest
Here are miscellaneous pictures of the boys doing their daily cute stuff. I love being a mom!
Carson is starting to like talking on the phone as much as Spencer. Here he is talking to "Mam-mam" (Grandma) on the real phone and "Bapa" (Grandpa) on his play phone. He is so good at multi-tasking!
Not everyone gets help from Superman when they're mowing the lawn!
Carson loves his big brother (most of the time)! One day he just climbed up in his lap and gave him a big squeeze. Boys also have odd ways of showing affection. Lately Carson grabs Spencer's arm and snorts on it. They both think it's hilarious. That's just not something I ever thought of doing!
Number 2 wants to be JUST LIKE Number 1!
I bought these glasses for Spencer in St. George. They're actually a straw. You can put one end in your mouth and the other end in the drink. The liquid goes up and around both eyes. It's pretty cool!
Awwww! Nothing cuter than a sleeping baby! Look at his wrists...they still have fat pads so it looks like he has a rubber band around his wrist. I love that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great boys.
GGP Redden
Such cuties:) I have a hunch Carson is going to be the big brother before too long.
Post a Comment