Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Other Side of the Story

Andy wrote the following:

While Kristy was tending to Spencer, I had the chance to observe lil' Carson after "the incident." What Kristy didn't notice was little Carson looking really sad with real big lower lip. He watched Spencer and kept on repeating "Dadoof, owie" over and over. When we were putting Spencer in the car, Carson kept on crying about Dadoof. I went back in and picked Carson up. "Carson, are you sad?" He shakes his head yes. "Carson, does Spencer have an owie?" Shakes his head yes. "Carson, did you hit Spencer?" Shakes his head yes and then puts his head on my shoulder real sad.

I really think Carson felt bad about the entire incident. I think he was quite worried. Anyway--just thought I'd let you know our little offender did feel quite a bit of remorse on his own.....

2 comments:

cred2216 said...

Two real caring young boys. In a few years no one had better pick on the other unless they can handle BOTH.
GGPR

John and Jan Sherman said...

It may not be too many years either.