Carson is becoming a firecracker! He gets funnier every day. He still refers to himself as "Honey" and Spencer as "Dadoof." One day Spencer asked him, "Are you strong?" He gave Spencer a little punch in the arm and said, "STONG Honey!!" Last night he was playing football with Andy. He would yell, "Honey, me, HIKE!!" and take off running with his elbows out for momentum. This morning both boys wanted to be close to me. Carson had to sit right ON me and Spencer was not allowed to touch me. Carson would move Spencer's hand away and say, "Honey's mommy!" I'm glad they love me, but I hope it doesn't cause a fist fight some day!!
Yesterday Carson woke up at 6:30, so by late morning he was exhausted. I tried to keep him happy by reading stories for 30-40 minutes. Then I had to get up for a quick break. By the time I came back, he had tucked himself into bed, pulled up his blanket, and was sound asleep! He slept right through lunch and woke up 2 1/2 hours later! He was a different (and much more pleasant) child when he got up!
Spencer's head is mostly repaired now. We've had no more traumatic injuries, thank goodness! He is already excited for Christmas and has been creating lots of holiday drawings. He also requested Christmas music today! I told him that regardless of the worldly trends, the Sherman family does not do Christmas until AFTER Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment