HAA!!! I LOVE IT!!! The best video I’ve seen in a very long time. I looked up the term "child prodigies" and both Spencer's and Carson's pictures came up. Great job guys! I hope to see you play at Carnegie Hall soon.-Uncle Aaron :)
I wish i could play like that! Man on some parts it almost looks legit! ;)
Way to go!GGPR
it looks like spencer's got it down to perfection! carson seems concerned, but is catching on quickly!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HAA!!! I LOVE IT!!! The best video I’ve seen in a very long time. I looked up the term "child prodigies" and both Spencer's and Carson's pictures came up. Great job guys! I hope to see you play at Carnegie Hall soon.
-Uncle Aaron :)
I wish i could play like that! Man on some parts it almost looks legit! ;)
Way to go!
GGPR
it looks like spencer's got it down to perfection! carson seems concerned, but is catching on quickly!
Post a Comment