Friday, April 2, 2010
Ties
Okay, it's been a long time again, but now that we're back from our trip to Michigan, I should have more time. (Pics of the trip in the near future.) Anyway, here are a few things to keep you interested.
I bought a pattern to make ties for my guys and had a blast with it! Here is the first one I made. I did plenty of picking and re-sewing, but the end result isn't bad.
Andy says, "This is every daddy's dream...tying his little boy's tie!"
These guys are pretty cute. Carson's tie has little owls all over it. He loves it. He also has a pillowcase of the same material.
If nothing else, Andy makes a good horse (or is it more like "old nag?" He will be 35 soon!)
Carson enjoyed watching me make a cake one day. He peered into the mixing bowl and yelled, "Chocat!!"
I laugh when Spencer takes his own pictures. This one is great....
And this one is my current favorite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment