Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Little Fun

Here are just a few more fun pictures I took before our trip. In the next day or two I will start on that.

Nothing like catching snowflakes on your tongue....

Cute little blue Eskimos

Carson always wants me to make him a "cave" or blanket forts. He loves to be completely covered and then yell "Hi Mommy!" and just barely peek out. So, so funny!

Here's my little Jr. firefighter. He loves his new fireman boots and wears them most of the time. I think we may make a special family field trip to the fire station on his birthday.

And last of all, a story for you. Spencer is always teasing his little brother by pretending to eat his toes. It's okay at first, but pretty soon Carson gets upset and starts crying and checking to see if he really does have toes at the end of his feet. This happens nearly daily. The other night Carson woke up making sad sounds. I went into his room and asked what was the matter. "He's putting mine toes in his mouth!" "Who?" I asked. "Montser," he said. Poor little boy--his first verbalized bad dream. He's been so worried about his toes and now he's having nightmares over it!

No comments: