Monday, June 27, 2011

More Parker

Here's a little more material about our newest member....

He looks so small!

I always imagined myself as a mother of girls, but I have to say the boys have been so much fun! I never dreamed I could enjoy boys so much. I can't wait to see what Parker's personality is like!

Carson is such a good big brother. He is always very gentle with the baby and frequently leans over to kiss him on top of the head. He also says things like, "I like his tiny thumbs and his tiny ears and his tiny nose..." Today he told me that Parker was "thinking a baby think." I asked what babies think about and he said, "Other babies."

Apparently this "baby think" was a bit shocking!

Snuggling with Daddy while he reads...

1 comment:

John and Jan Sherman said...

OMGaGa, Parker is so cute! XOXOXO to all the men and Kristy too.