Monday, August 29, 2011

Andy Update

Oh boy, do I have a treat for you! Andy has been doing various camps and activities with the youth of our church, and this post is about some of the fun he's had this summer....

Yes, he is getting a makeover! Things like this happen when you go to girls' camp! (It's very different from Scouts!)

Check out those luscious lashes!! I think we have a new Covergirl!

I wish we could zoom in somehow, but he had his nails done as well. In fact, each nail is a different color, with various designs. He kept the polish on through the weekend and wore it to church!

I like this picture because he's showing off his lovely nails (note the way he delicately fans his fingers) while wearing his "tough guy" Popeye shirt!

This is Andy at the beginning of a mud volleyball game...

And this is Andy after the game.... (Yes, I did actually get his clothes clean again, though we threw away the jeans since they were trashy anyway.)

1 comment:

John and Jan Sherman said...

oMGoodness. Now I know what Andy's sister might have looked like. Very pretty Andy!!