Sunday, October 9, 2011

Just Everyday Stuff

Carson's first day of preschool! He loves it and has opened up a lot. He will sometimes sing for us and is quite chatty about his activities. He has made a new friend and is suddenly very interested in learning about letters, sounds, and spelling. The first word he learned to spell was "stop." He still spells it for me each time we see a stop sign.

Showing off a Lego car. I don't know if building stuff with Legos is considered a talent, but he is pretty adept. It's always very symmetrical and sometimes even cool-looking!

I always think it's funny when they hold a great big viewmaster in front of a cute little face. Maybe it's the somber look of concentration, too.

Look, it's Huckleberry Finn! No wait...this is what happens when Dad gets your clothes out. It's an 8-year-old wearing size 4T pants! (Note, however, that they fit just fine in the waist. Spencer needs to eat straight lard for a while to beef up.)

Crazy kid.... I don't know what this was all about. It's another one of those things that happened when I wasn't home. I find it's best not to ask....

No comments: