Cute little heads
Sunday, May 20, 2012
USS Midway
As many of you know, we took a family vacation a couple of weeks ago to San Diego and nearby areas. So here is the first of probably three posts about it....
The boys were interested in touring the USS Midway, an aircraft carrier that was used in WWII (as well as two other wars). They gave us these little ipod things to listen to a "self-guided" tour. Carson was completely oblivious to anyone around him when it was turned on. I could talk and yell and he had no idea until I lifted the earpiece away, at which point he would say, "WHAT??" I feel sorry for his wife when he's an old man.
I must admit I was a little bored. One airplane is much like another to me. But they had some fun cardboard cutout guys. This one seemed a little stiff...HAHAHA!
I love what wind does to my hair. I realized too late that part of the reason Parker wasn't having a good time was because that snack tray on the stroller was blocking his view of just about everything. Poor bored baby, he couldn't see a thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment