We waited for about 20-30 minutes in the rain to see this guy, Sir Topham Hatt. He didn't even speak! I guess the kids didn't mind.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
A Ride on Thomas the Tank Engine
We went with some friends to the Heber Valley Railroad, where they have an annual event at which they "dress up" one of the old engines like Thomas (favorite kid character).
We rode on Thomas and went to the booths at the carnival, including the balloon artists. Spencer has a snake, Reegan got a cat, and Camden (baby) has a monkey.
The train goes REALLY slow, but the kids think it's great. Spencer had a blast. In case you're wondering, the thing on his cheek is a tattoo (fake, of course) of Thomas.
We even talked the conductor into posing with the kids! He was a very nice man. I hope he gets paid well.

We waited for about 20-30 minutes in the rain to see this guy, Sir Topham Hatt. He didn't even speak! I guess the kids didn't mind.
We waited for about 20-30 minutes in the rain to see this guy, Sir Topham Hatt. He didn't even speak! I guess the kids didn't mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We did that last year and the kids loved it. I thought it was a little overpriced for as short of a train ride as it was, but I guess the kids had fun anyway.
Post a Comment