Sunday, June 29, 2008

More Sleeping Pictures

For some reason, I just can't get enough of watching my kids sleep. Maybe it's because I consider it a miracle every time it happens. They just look so sweet and peaceful. It makes me want to crawl in there and sleep with them. But we don't want to start any bad habits....

This is how Spencer usually falls asleep--Superman style. I don't understand how that can be comfortable, but it must be.

Carson just looks so...baby. When he wakes up, he's so soft and warm and snuggly. I love it!


This pose doesn't look very comfy either, but I guess it's just a kid thing.

He didn't always sleep in the "stinkbug" position, but he's started to lately. It's kind of cute. One day, he woke up from his nap with "Old Navy 12-24 months" imprinted on his leg. His socks have tread made up of those words. He must have pressed his foot against his leg and given himself a temporary brand!

1 comment:

John and Jan Sherman said...

Thank you so much for all the photos and commentary on the kids. It is very positive time for us to sit at the end of the day and read your blog.