
This is what "the guys" do to build family relationships....

Carson LOVES popsicles! Even when it's gone, he sucks on the empty stick and then holds it up in the air like a prize.

My little virtuosos....

Carson won't stand alone, but he has no problem standing to play a tune on the piano. He likes to play a little countermelody with me sometimes. He gets a big grin like we're really doing a fancy duet!

Carson thought it was fun to wear his bib like this. We called him the Lamanite (scriptural character), and Spencer laughed and laughed.

This has to be my new favorite picture of late. These are Grandma's special magnifying glasses to use when she's stitching. It's quite an effect, isn't it?? He looks like one of those "Twisted Whiskers" animals.

Another of Carson's favorite places to practice standing. A little FYI about him--he went to the doctor today. Just to see what may help him, we're going to visit with a physical therapist for an evaluation. Maybe they can give me some ideas on how to encourage him at home and help him learn to use his legs and feet for something other than scooting! He weighs 25 lb. 5 oz., and he is 33 inches tall. So basically he's still quite tall, but he's slimming down a bit. No worries about the walking yet; we're just going to see what PT has to say.
Let us not forget the important fifth member of our family, Slippy. She doesn't change much, but I still take pictures of her because I think she's beautiful. She won't be around forever, and I would hate to think that I didn't take any recent photos of her. She is now 12 years old, but fit as a fiddle (as long as she doesn't have to have any procedures.)
1 comment:
All of your subjects are very photogenic....even Slippy. I look forward to checking the blog everyday. I can never see too many pictures of those handsome boys!
Mom
Post a Comment