Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Spencer

Spencer just caught me coming downstairs. He's supposed to be in bed, but he has to know my every move. He said, "You shouldn't leave all of your children upstairs while you go down there!" Better call Social Services--I'm neglecting "all of my children!"

Our Fourth of July was pretty uneventful. It was way too hot to do much outside, so we stayed in and cleaned the house. Whoopee!! After dinner, the weather was a little nicer, so we went to the park and watched all the interesting people and the ducks and ate cotton candy. Spencer had a sticky mess all over his face and hands. Andy must have told him 4-5 times on the way home, "Don't touch ANYTHING!" So I started running some bath water when we got home. Spencer was going to the bathroom when suddenly he began yelling, "Oh no! Help! HELP!!" There was urine spraying all over the bathroom floor. I told him to "hold it down," but he said, "Daddy said not to touch anything!" Poor little guy. He was just trying to be obedient.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

That is hilarious!!! I hope daddy had to clean up the mess.

j nordfors said...

Oh Kristy! I needed a good laugh! Thanks! So funny! I miss visiting teaching you.

Nathan and Lesly said...

They are great comments!

Emily said...

This it too fun. I'm surprised that Spencer doesn't have the hotline number on speed dial. How dare you go downstairs. And it sounds like your husband needs to define "anything."