Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Preparations

There are two very excited boys here. I've been hearing a LOT of questions about Santa Claus and the elves. We've discussed several times that Santa is watching. Now whenever I mention it, Spencer says, "Oh yeah, I forgot!" I've made many attempts to get a cute Christmas-y picture of them, and here are some of the results. It's not easy!

Spencer's Christmas Sunday best....

Writing letters to Santa Claus. I am saving them in a very secret hiding place for future enjoyment.

They both love to hang out and listen to Christmas songs on the radio, especially Mickey Mouse and the Chipmunks (to my dismay). They just can't get enough of studying the tree and the lights. Carson runs to his window each night to watch our lighted deer in the front yard.

Poor Carson almost always has a big bruise on his forehead. Like his parents, he's terribly uncoordinated, and tile flooring is not kind. At present, he looks normal. We'll pray for no further accidents.
They have matching jammies for the holidays! It's so fun to be twinners, but so hard to sit still!

It's a real trick to get Spencer to look at me before Carson starts scooting away!

I don't think I'll ever stop wanting to squish those little cheeks!

Even Spencer still has such soft, kissable cheeks!

Carson's first introduction to Santa. He doesn't really trust the guy. After all, Carson is taller!

I almost got a good picture of him sitting by the fire, contemplating the season!

1 comment:

Nathan and Lesly said...

Your kids look so sweet! They will be so much fun for you on Christmas!