Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Christmas Day
Now that it's New Year's Eve, I can finally put up some stuff from Christmas! It was a nice, quiet day... too snowy for any goings or comings. So we stayed home and relaxed together! Santa brought us all lovely gifts. There was even a train to go around the tree!! (more on this shortly)
The "big" present from Santa was an inflatable jumping thing with a slide. It has been great fun for both boys. It's a wonderful outlet for all that pent-up energy in the winter. It's also safer than a trampoline because they can't fall off it or into it or whatever it is that kids do to break their legs all summer.


Here is the marvelous Rudolph train. It is the only Christmas item we have not yet put away. I'm hoping it won't be a permanent fixture in the living room, but so far it's looking that way.
Carson and I spend a lot of time doing this. He likes to sit on me while watching the train go round and round. I get bored after the first go-round, but he is entranced for much longer.
Spencer likes to turn the bell on--it's very loud! Then the whole thing falls off the track and I have to fix it. People often ask me, "What do you DO all day??" This is what I do....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow! Santa really represented this Christmas! you guys did get some fun things...but I just gotta say I love the pics of your cute kids...too fun. Oh...and happy new year!
Post a Comment