Monday, February 2, 2009

Sick

Hello dear readers, sorry we haven't been as diligent with posting entertaining photos and stories of late. We've been busy battling the gomboo for most of the past month. I've been busy wiping noses, calming coughs, and fighting off fevers. Andy got paranoid about all the germs and went a little crazy with the Lysol on Saturday. So far he has avoided any illness, and I am trying really hard not to give in. Poor little Carson is finally starting to feel better. Today is the first day he woke up happy, without red-rimmed eyes. Here is a brief summary of the last couple of weeks.

Here he is, feeling rotten. I know there's something wrong when he will sit back and watch TV. Usually he is too busy, and if he stops long enough to watch, he's standing up.)

Bedhead!! The worst case I've seen in a while. He actually slept a little last night. Apparently he was sleeping on his head.

Playing "horsey"

Slippy suddenly loves to cuddle up with Spencer at night. She sleeps with him until Andy and I go to bed. Sometimes I go in and find Spencer all squished to one side or falling out of bed to make room for the cat!

They are pals!


I'm not sure what's going on here, but Spencer appears to be dying. I guess the giant baby attacked him.

Carson loves feeling "free as a bird," with only his undies on. His bare legs are so cute that I let him run wild one night. You can see how delighted he was....

No comments: