Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Packing Peanuts

A couple of days ago I received a package of stuff I had ordered. It came in a large box FULL of styrofoam packing peanuts. You can imagine the fun to be had, but you don't have to imagine, because I recorded it all....



It was the most horrible mess I think we've ever had in this house--worse than any Christmas I can recall. I'm still finding little pieces of styrofoam here and there. The laughter was worth it though!

4 comments:

John and Jan Sherman said...

Oh, you have not seen a mess as large as John and Melina had. Someone had a lot of fun in their basement!! We are glad the boys had a good time. Tks for the post. We like all the pictures. See ya Monday.

Emily said...

You are going to be picking those out of random places for the next year!!

Brittanny said...

So did you end up sending your kids in the mail anywhere? I totally remember a time when Annelise went nuts with those when we lived in Seattle. I was picking them up from under the couch for months!

The Cake Lady said...

let me clarify jan's comment...we had a huge mess of styrofoam in our basement. packing peanuts off a full day of fun, but styrofoam can offer fun for months to come! i'll get pics up eventually.