So Andy took the boys shopping yesterday. I would love to have been a fly on the wall. Spencer told me this morning, "I bet you can't guess what we're giving you for Christmas!" I didn't say a word. He continued, "The first thing is something you wear and it starts with an 'S.' And the second thing starts with 'N' and it's something you wear around your neck!" Hmmmmm...I wonder what that could be! Andy says it's a noose.
Spencer wants a race track toy for Christmas that costs $80! That's a little over Santa's budget. He asked if that's what Andy and I were giving him. I said probably not. He asked me to turn around for a minute. I did, but I peeked. He was sitting there in the kitchen praying, probably for Santa to bring the race track. Oh dear!! I hope he doesn't lose his faith over this!
I keep forgetting to mention that Spencer is no longer called "Dadoof." He goes by "Peter" now. We're getting closer. Carson still calls himself Honey sometimes but more and more he is "Cahson." He is in love with "Rufolf" and "Fofy Nomam" (Frosty Snowman).
No comments:
Post a Comment