Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Beginning

Okay, okay, I've finally succumbed to peer pressure and created a blog. I can't stand that word: BLOG. Just saying it makes me feel dumb. So just for my own sake, let's call this my "digital scrapbook."


Here is my little chubby cheeked baby. He really does smile quite often, just not for professional pictures. He thinks his mommy is the most desirable photographer. Maybe not the most talented, but friendly at least!



We went to visit my brother, who has an almost 3-year-old daughter. Carson loved playing with her kitchen stuff. He thinks everything should be worn on his head.


Here are Spencer and Lydia watching a show together. I'm already seeing (too) many of his father's mannerisms in him! Note the folded arms and the "zoned out" look on his face....

12 comments:

John and Jan Sherman said...

Awh Mom -- that's not zoned out, that is intense concentration, the type women appreciate when they are speaking to someone.
P.S. Blog is cyberspeak for weB LOG. Thank you, we are already feeling better.

Grandma & Grandpa Sherman

Great Photos!!

Adam said...

i think its just a cootie protection stance.

cred2216 said...

This is Great. You are so talented and thoughtful, we will now be able to keep up to the minute with your family. We LOVE it.
Grandpa Redden

Wendy said...

They are such cute little boys. Welcome to the blog world!!!

Nathan and Lesly said...

watch out! blogging can be addicting!

Jill said...

Your boys are so darn cute, and they aren't just cute they are the best little boys I have ever seen. I just love them. Welcome to the blogging world, it will be fun to see your cute family.

JN Designs said...

I found you blog off of Jill's. Your boys are so cute! I hope you enjoy keeping your digital scrapbook. I call it my journal- since I am not very good at keeping a real one ( i even found a place that will print it all off and bind it into a book,pretty fun)

The Cake Lady said...

yea! don't feel discouraged that you succumbed, we appreciate the effort. i am excited to see more of the cute things your boys are doing as they grow up! we need to get together more, so i don't have to rely on the "digital scrapbook."

Mary Ellen said...

The Blogworld is better just because you're in it now! Hope you don't mind if I link you to my friends list!

John and Jan Sherman said...

Dear Kristy,

I have figured out who Carson is . . he is a Russell, my Mom's maiden name. A Russell might have red hair and nearly always a split between the front teeth. The size is also a giveaway, and the face is a Russell too. I am so excited! Andy could look up photos of Larry Russell or Pat Venable in the PAF photo CD we sent him. Pat's son Jimmy was the last Russell-looking child born. We'll send photos.

Love Jan

Dori Patterson said...

Love the "digital scrapbooking." The boys look great. You are always so creative and your writing is clever and fantastic. Can't wait for some more.

Dori

Emily said...

Hey Kristy - good to see you jumped on board!! I love Spencer - one of the cutest kids ever. It will be fun to see his little face more often.