Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Times

I counted all the pictures I have ready to post and there are 40! So I'm just going to do a few at a time until I get caught up. I'm still learning how to do this, so forgive me if it isn't flowing as well as it could!



Spencer showing off his latest friend, Sam the frog. He's a squishy, rubbery fellow; not the sort of bedmate I would want, but Spencer and I do have our differences.


This is one of my favorites. Everyone has to learn about screen doors at some time in their life.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

I LOVE THE FACE PRESSED AGAINST THE SCREEN LOOK!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP TODAY!

John and Jan Sherman said...

The boys are sooo cute we just have to love looking at their pictures. Forty more will be great.

Grandma & Grandpa

Deanna said...

That screen door picture is priceless! Your kids are so cute- I can see why you had a hard time choosing pictures to post.

Deanna Billings

Nathan and Lesly said...

If you have 40 pictures you won't have writer's block for a while.

Mary Ellen said...

Oh that smushed screen door face is hysterical! It's going to be fun following the next 40 posts with new pictures!

The Cake Lady said...

i actually laughed out loud with this carson pic! he is adorable! and congrats on keeping up with the blog...you're better than i am.:)