Thursday, May 22, 2008

An Infraction

No pictures this time--just a story. I told Spencer it was time to use the potty (the signs were obvious). He was not in the mood, so he lashed me with the shoestring he had in his hand. (It goes with a lacing toy.) He was promptly removed to the time-out chair downstairs. Later we had a discussion of the incident, along with a hug. He said, "Sorry Mom. I'm really sorry about your bum." I accepted the apology and tried to stifle a chuckle.

Today we met Spencer's preschool teacher for next year. She is a very nice lady. I think he will have a blast. "Miss Tammy" has no idea what she's in for.

3 comments:

Nathan and Lesly said...

Is that Tammy Boam? My kids have gone to her and my youngest, Conner, gave her a bit of trouble this last year!

Emily said...

I have a feeling that this is about as naughty as your kids will EVER get. At any rate, Spencer is too cute to get into too much trouble anyhow.

Brittanny said...

That is a cute story...and I love the pic of you with your tatoo and your buff arms! What a cute blog!