His birthday cake--you'll get to see him eat it in my next post.
Opening a birthday present. He could hardly stand waiting for me to get things out of the package.
Andy's feet--a self-portrait. I included this because people request to see us, as well as the kids. We don't often take pictures of ourselves, so this is as good as it gets. Hope you enjoy!
Carson opened his birthday card from Great-Grandpa Redden. I thought you should see him "reading" it.
Then, of course, he tried to wear it on his head. That's what he does with everything.
Spencer is, of course, responsible for all the animals on top of Carson. They both thought it was hilarious.
Spencer gave him some new cars for his birthday. He loves vehicles and you can see him here, pushing it on the floor and making motor sounds with his mouth.
2 comments:
Hi Kristy! I found your blog off your husband's food storage blog. I can't believe Carson is already a year old! I looks like he had a great birthday. I miss coming to visit you! It will be fun to see all of your pictures.
It really doesn't get any better than your first birthday. Nothing says I love you better than frosting! And tell you husbnd to put those skinny feet away - he could scare the children!
Post a Comment