Sunday, June 29, 2008

Trampolines

Last night Spencer was outside helping Andy mow the lawn. They finished their job and were next door watching the neighbor kids jump on a trampoline. Spencer was invited to jump too, but he declined, saying, "My mom says those are dangerous." That's my boy!! If Mom says it's dangerous, he will NOT do it! There's one kid I don't have to worry too much about. I know pretty much every family on our block has a trampoline, but my sister and I both agree they are not safe. I remember every year going back to school, and at least one kid in my class had a broken limb from jumping on a trampoline. My sister worked for 10 years at Primary Children's Hospital, and she doesn't let her kids use them either. No tramps, no motorcycles, and no guns. Those are the rules!

1 comment:

Dori Patterson said...

I wonder if Carson will be as obedient to his mother?