Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Brothers=Pals

Here is Spencer with his much-loved marigolds, our third and surviving crop this year. I'll have to take another picture now that they're much more prolific.


Carson is starting early with his remote skills. He knows just what to do. I'm never watching TV with any of these guys!!

They really should switch chairs, but Carson loves to feel like a "big boy." Spencer is always wearing some kind of interesting hat or outfit. I think he forgets he has them on sometimes!

Watching a rare summer rainstorm.... No, this was not staged, they really do adore each other!

3 comments:

Brittanny said...

I love that last pic...and I am glad to hear it wasn't staged! You better save that one for each of their wedding videos some day! And I love your marigolds!

Nathan and Lesly said...

Brothers are so fun! Cameron and Conner wrestle and play all the time. Conner has been a bit lonely with Cameron in 1st grade!

The Cake Lady said...

the rainstorm watching is the sweetest thing i've ever seen! hopefully cooper gets a little brother or sister he can look out for too!