Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fifth Birthday Party

Spencer turned five years old last week. These are a few photos of the big day we all anticipated for soooo long!!This is the birthday get-up I made him wear upon arising that morning. He thought it was fun. The hat is actually a birthday cake with candles on top. The dollar store can be a real treasure sometimes!
Holding a waay cool game Aunt Luanne (Andy's aunt) sent. "Hisss" is our new favorite.
I gave Spencer a little "Frog Toss" game. You throw beanbag frogs to your partner and catch them in these nets. Of course, they also make great hats.
Spencer is on the right, during his football game that evening. He had a wonderful time and loves football! He even scored a point (I think)!
Five candles...I can't believe it's already been that long! Good thing I have Carson to keep me young!

No comments: