
In case you can't read it, this is my very official Certificate of Completion for traffic school in North Ogden City. I went to my class on Saturday morning, and you'll be happy to know I was the first to finish my test. Whew! Glad that's over with! After class, I celebrated by antiquing and enjoying a quiet and relaxing lunch with my mom.
6 comments:
Congratulations! We are so proud of you!
were you antiquing your traffic school certificate? Glad you passed whew!!!
What an experience!
i think that is hilarious! i've been like twice and never gotten a certificate, or even taken a test!
We are very proud of your recent academic achievement. Let's hope no post-grad work is needed. We would ride anywhere with you now. You should post your certificate proudly in your vehicle for all passengers (and hopefully no law enforcement officers) to examine and envy. See you and family soon.
I like what someone said about posting your certificate in your car. That would deter any nincompoops who come your way! Yay for you!
Post a Comment