Tuesday, September 2, 2008
First Day of Preschool
Today was Spencer's first day of preschool. He didn't seem nervous anymore, just excited. All morning he was asking me, "Is it time yet?" I've never seen him eat his lunch so fast! I had to remind him to chew thoroughly! Anyway, I dropped him off and he immediately began playing dinosaurs with another little boy. I announced my departure and he just said, "Okay, Mom. Goodbye!" He didn't miss me a bit. He's been telling everyone that school is "fablious" (fabulous) and "The girls made a TERRIBLE mess, but not the boys!" He was the quietest student today, so he got to be the leader. I have a feeling he is going to take charge of that little classroom. Hopefully that turns out to be a good thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad to hear he likes Miss Tammy!
Post a Comment